Banned

Рег-ция: 04.06.2014
Записей в дневнике: 3
Благодарности: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
По умолчанию Ответ: Воплощения Махатм

Цитата:
Сообщение от Amarilis Посмотреть сообщение
Обычно письма записывали чела, находящиеся в непосредственной близости от махатм или на определенном расстоянии. При этом Учитель переносит в разум чела те мысли, которые он хотел бы изложить.
Хотите сказать, что письма для К.Х. сочинял англичанин с хорошим образованием? Не выйдет.

К.Х. сам говорит, что учился в Европе.
Цитата:
And which of our holy Shaberons has had the benefit of even the little university education and inkling of European manners that has fallen to my share? (http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/mahatma/ml-4.htm)
Описание одной встречи с К.Х.
Цитата:
On turning round to make my exit, I found the entrance barred by what I took, at first sight, to be a khitmaghur or native butler. Thinking he had come on some message, I waited for him to speak, but as he did not do so, and deeming his manner insolent from his not having demanded entrance, and not paying the deference usual to Europeans, I angrily told him, in Hindustani, to go away; whereupon he stepped into the cabin, grasped me by the right hand, and gave me the grip of a Master Mason, before I had sufficiently recovered from my astonishment. I requested him to tell me why he had intruded upon me and to state his business. Speaking in perfect English he deliberately informed me he was "Koot Hoomi Lal Singh," and I was at the moment so profoundly impressed with his general appearance, his knowledge of Freemasonry, and the statement that he really was the person, mystic, or Adept of whom I had heard so much during my residence in India, that without hesitation I accepted him as such. We then entered into conversation of some length, of no particular importance to anyone but myself, but it proved to me that he was intimately acquainted with both the Spiritualistic and Theosophical movements, as well as with friends of mine in India. He was in every respect an intelligent man, perfectly formed, and in nowise differing, in outward semblance at any rate, from the thousands of natives one sees in the East. (http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/eglinton2.htm)
Этот человек очень хорошо говорил по-английски сам по себе. Я думаю, это вот нескладность и стала одной из причин, почему по прошествии стольких лет (впервые это стало известно в 1929 году, а Мэсси было известно уже 1883), никто и не берется сказать ни "да", ни "нет" по этому вопросу. И я тоже не возьмусь.

С одной стороны, Фехнер не дает возможности для маневра. Он говорил всего с одним индусом. Но разница между К.Х. и этим индусом настолько большая, что либо он был таким мастером конспирации, либо это все-таки не тот индус. Либо, есть еще одна маленькая вероятность, что это не тот Фехнер (один из его инициалов не совпадает), либо не Фехнер вовсе.

Последний раз редактировалось surya, 25.06.2014 в 19:06.
surya вне форума  
Показать ответы на данное сообщение Ответить с цитированием Вверх