Старый 31.01.2018, 09:11   #3205
valttp
Banned

Рег-ция: 29.06.2014
Благодарности: 4
Поблагодарили 79 раз(а) в 69 сообщениях
По умолчанию Ответ: Агни Йога и Теософия

Цитата:
Цитата из ПМ: "There is still more serious inconvenience; an almost insurmountable obstacle... It is my utter inability to make you understand my meaning in my explanation of even physical phenomena, let alone the spiritual rationale. This is not the first time I mention it. It is, as though a child should ask me to teach him the highest problems of Euclid before he had even begun studying the elementary rules of arithmetic. Only the progress one makes in the study of Arcane knowledge from its rudimental elements, brings him gradually to understand our meaning."

Вопрос ко всем рассуждающим: Зачем, по вашему, нужен Аркан? Не в теософии (его там нет, и нет ничего, что заменяло бы его), а просто - зачем он нужен? Вот человек сказал прямым текстом - для правильного понимания того, что он говорит, необходимо знание Аркана (заметьте, не буддизма, не индуизма, и не йоги). Ну так и - зачем же Аркан?
:-)

для справки:

Цитата:
arcane

Something arcane is understood or known by only a few people. Almost everyone knows the basics of baseball, but only an elite few possess the arcane knowledge of its history that marks the true fan.
A near synonym is esoteric, as in remote information or knowledge. Experts in academic fields often show off the depth of their knowledge by mentioning some arcane and esoteric fact as if it was common for everyone to know. The origin of arcane is Latin arcānus "secret, closed," from arca "a chest, box." Arcana (singular arcanum) are pieces of mysterious knowledge or information.

источник: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/arcane
так что перевод на русский был сделан корректно. и придавать этому какой-то иной смысл, чем очевидный - по крайней мере неразумно.

:-)
valttp вне форума  
Показать ответы на данное сообщение Ответить с цитированием Вверх