Старый 02.12.2017, 10:32   #2973
Редна Ли
Banned

Рег-ция: 04.12.2002
Благодарности: 179
Поблагодарили 706 раз(а) в 574 сообщениях
По умолчанию Ответ: Агни Йога и Теософия

The Theosophical Enlightment ("мильон" первоисточников): When Blavatsky was in Paris in 1851... there was a magnetizer called Victor Michal... Michal is said to have magnetized Blavatsky, finding her a marvelous subject who in trance would take on a completely different character from her normal one, but whose fits of anger on returning to herself became too much for him.

На этом хотя бы тему с РИ и "диктовавшими" ее "братьями" можно закрыть.

ЕПБ в 1877 написала Фадеевой, что в 1874 в Америку приезжал ее гуру, недели на две, и после уехал в Индию, устраивать дела. ЭХБ писала, что в 1874-75 в Америку приезжал "Луи де Б.", великий адепт и оккультист, живший в Индии, и передал ей рукописи Ghost Land и Art Magic. Эмма была так зла на ЕПБ, что изобразила ее и Олькотта злодеями в Ghost Land. Я сомневаюсь, что кто-то приезжал, но у Луи де Б. есть исторический прототип. И он все тот же. И во второй половине 1875-76 он действительно ездил в Индию.

Как говорил дядя: “Sufi-ism [was] the Eastern parent of Freemasonry.” Так ЕПБ и объясила Фадеевой "братьев".

Годвин: ...Blavatsky told Olcott to sign it [an advertisement addressed to spiritualists]: "For the Committee of Seven, Brotherhood of Luxor."

Дядина биография: he thought that if several manifestations which we had witnessed could be pushed further, and especially one of which he was one of seven,...
Но его жена умела писать биографии, что за one of seven - ни до ни после - ни слова.

Опять жена без объяснений: One day, when we were on the Ramparts, the vision of my awakening brain came towards us. He was five feet eleven inches in height, very broad, thin, and muscular ; he had very dark hair, black, clearly defined, sagacious eyebrows, a brown weather-beaten complexion, straight Arab features, a determined-looking mouth and chin, nearly covered by an enormous black moustache... But the most remarkable part of his appearance was, two large black flashing eyes with long lashes, that pierced you through and through...
He looked at me as though he read me through and through in a moment, and started a little. I was completely magnetized, and when we had got a little distance away I turned to my sister, and whispered to her, "That man will marry me". The next day he was there again, and he followed us, and chalked up, "May I speak to you?" leaving the chalk on the wall, so I took up the chalk and wrote back, "No, mother will be angry ;" and mother found it, and was angry.

We had been engaged for some weeks. One day in October we had passed several hours together, and he appointed to come next day, at four o'clock in the afternoon. I went to bed quite happy, but I could not sleep at all. At two a.m. the door opened, and he came into my room. A current of warm air came towards my bed. He said, "Good-bye, my poor child. My time is up, and I have gone, but do not grieve. I shall be back in less than three years, and I am your destiny. Good-bye."
He held up a letter looked long at me with those Gypsy eyes, and went slowly out, shutting the door. I sprang out of bed to the door, into the passage there was nothing and thence into the room of one of my brothers. I threw myself on the ground, and cried my heart out. He got up, asked me what ailed me, and tried to soothe and comfort me." Richard is gone to Africa", I said, "and I shall not see him for three years."
"Nonsense," he replied; "you have only got a nightmare. You told me he was coming at four in the afternoon." "So I did; but I have seen him, and he told me this; and if you wait till the post comes in, you will see I have told you truly." I sat all the night in my brother's armchair, and at eight o'clock, when the post came in, there was a letter to my sister, Blanche Pigott, enclosing one for me... He had left London at six o'clock the previous evening, eight hours before I saw him in the night.
Редна Ли вне форума  
Показать ответы на данное сообщение Ответить с цитированием Вверх