MikeR

Рег-ция: 26.06.2003
Благодарности: 0
Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях
По умолчанию Ответ: Круглый стол с Дэниелем Энтиным

Перевод вопросов Д. Энтину:

Цитата:
Цитата:
What is your opinion of books by Alice Bailey and Elizabeth C. Prophet?

Helena Roerich, when she was still alive, forbade us to reply to this kind of question, and to never express an opinion about other teachers or teachings. Sorry!
Pardon my insistence, but your answer is not very clear. Nowhere in H.R. Roerich’s letters have I seen such restrictions imposed on the associates of the NY Museum or on anyone else. Therefore I’d like to find out if these restrictions were expressed by E.I. verbally, or are they contained in some not yet published letter? If yes, what did she base them on? This pertains to A. Bailey particularly, since E. Prophet’s books appeared after E.I. Roerich had departed the earthly plane.
I apologize if my questions appear to you too importunate, but I am not asking them just from idle curiosity. Therefore I would be grateful for a substantive answer.

-----------

I’d like to ask the following question: I understand Daniel’s position on publishing Helena Roerich’s diaries, which is based on a verbal instruction from Svetoslav Roerich about no longer keeping anything secret. However currently we can see many real life examples when followers of the Teaching would leave it as the result of reading those diaries, since they found things in them that contradicted their views. What is your personal opinion about this issue? Do you think that Svetoslav Roerich realized that making the diaries openly accessible to anyone might have such an effect?
MikeR вне форума  
Показать ответы на данное сообщение Вверх