Старый 20.06.2014, 00:05   #8
surya
Banned

Рег-ция: 04.06.2014
Записей в дневнике: 3
Благодарности: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
По умолчанию Ответ: Воплощения Махатм

прошу прощения, что вмешиваюсь , но хочу представить вашему вниманию пару цитат. к сожалению, они на английском, и на полный их перевод меня не хватило.

Цитата:
In a letter received by Mr. Sinnett in July 5, 1881, Master K.H. wrote:

I may answer you, what I said to G. Th. Fechner one day, when he wanted to know the Hindu view on what he had written — "You are right;... ‘every diamond, every crystal, every plant and star has its own individual soul, besides man and animal...’ and, ‘there is a hierarchy of souls from the lowest forms of matter up to the World Soul,’ but you are mistaken when adding to the above the assurance that ‘the spirits of the departed hold direct psychic communication with Souls that are still connected with a human body’ — for, they do not."[11][12]

In 1883 C.C. Massey, leader of the British Theosophists, tried to test this evidence of the existence of the Mahatmas by writing to Dr. Hugo Wernekke, who lived at Weimar, Germany, and was in touch with Professor Fechner. He wanted "to find out whether Professor Fechner ever had such a conversation with an Oriental." The answer from Professor Fechner to Dr. Hugo Wernekke dated "Leipzig, April 25th, 1883" said:

What Mr. Massey enquires about is undoubtedly in the main correct; the name of the Hindu concerned, when he was in Leipzig, was however, Nisi Kanta Chattopadhyaya, not Koot Humi. In the middle of the seventies he lived for about one year in Leipzig and aroused a certain interest owing to his foreign nationality, without being otherwise conspicuous; he was introduced to several families and became a member of the Academic Philosophical Society, to which you also belonged, where on one occasion he gave a lecture on Buddhism. I have these notes from Mr. Wirth, the Librarian of the Society, who is good enough to read to me three times a week. I also heard him give a lecture in a private circle on the position of women among the Hindus. I remember very well that he visited me once, and though I cannot remember our conversation, his statement that I questioned him about the faith of the Hindus is very likely correct. Apart from this I have not had personal intercourse with him; but, after his complete disappearance from Leipzig, I have been interested to hear about him, and especially to know that he plays an important role in his native country, such as undoubtedly he could not play here.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koot_Hoomi)
частичный перевод:

Цитата:
"В письме, полученном мистером Синнетом 5 июля 1881 года, Мастер К.Х. написал:

"Я могу ответить вам то же самое, что сказал однажды Г.Т. Фехнеру, пожелавшему узнать индийскую точку зрения на то, что он написал..."

В 1883 году Ч.К. Мэсси, глава британских теософов, попытался проверить это свидетельство существования Махатм, написав доктору Хуго Вернекке, жившему в немецком городе Веймаре и знакомому с профессором Фехнером. Он хотел "узнать, имел ли профессор Фехнер подобный разговор с азиатом". Ответ профессора Фехнера доктору Хуго Вернекке, датированный "Лейпцигом, 25 апреля, 1883", гласил:

"То, о чем спрашивает мистер Мэсси, несомненно, по большей части верно; имя того индуса, о котором идет речь, когда он был в Лейпциге, было, однако, Ниши Канта Чатопадхьяя, а не Кут Хуми. В середине семидесятых он прожил в Лейпциге около года и вызвал определенный интерес своей национальностью, ничем другим не выделяясь; он был представлен нескольким семьям и стал членом Академического Философского Общества, к которому вы также принадлежали, где однажды прочитал лекцию о буддизме..."
Подумав минут пять, я решил воспользоваться гуглом, ни минуты не веря в успех мероприятия, понимая, что индуса вряд ли могли звать "Ниши Канта", и что история все это время умалчивала о Ниши Канта Чатопадхьяя. По крайней мере, никто у нас о нем ничего никогда не слышал. К моему удивлению, гугл самоотверженно предложил другой вариант написания: Nishikanta Chattopadhyay. То, что Chattopadhyay и Chattopadhyaya - это одно и то же, я уже узнал. Дальше случилось "чудо". Безвестнейший ресурс с гордым названием "Банглапедия" с опечатками в каждой строке, предложил ознакомиться с биографией этого человека:

Цитата:
Chattopadhyay, Nishikanta (1852-1910) scholar and the first Bangali to obtain a PhD degree (1882) from a European university, was born in July 1852 in the village of Pashchimpara in Vikramapur, Dhaka. His fathers name is Kashiram Chattopadhyay. His son-in-low is Sudhindranath Thakur, son of Dwijendranath Thakur. Nishikanta passed Matriculation from Progress School in 1868 and FA from presidency college, Kolkata. He went to London in 1868, he then went to Germany to study German, Sanskrit, linguistics, history and philosophy at Leipzig University. But he was expelled from there for being an atheist. He proceeded to Switzerland and completed his doctoral studies at the University of Zurich. He taught Indian Languages in the university of Saint Petersburg, Russia for two years. He returned to India in 1883 and subsequently taught at different colleges in Hyderabad, Mysore and Muzaffarpur. Towards the end of his life, he converted to Islam.
Nishikanta was concerned about the plight of women in society and, before going abroad, had set up ‘Balya Bibaha Nibarani Sabha’ (Association for the Prevention of Child Marriage) at Dhaka. He wrote a number of articles about the problems of women and child marriage in Abala Bandhab. He also wrote two songs that were widely sung at one time in East Bengal on the conditions of women and the evil of child marriage.
Nishikanta wrote a number of books in German and English including The Jatras or the Popular Dramas of Bengal (1882), Some Reminiscences of Old England (1902), The Study of History (1902). Lecture in Zoroastrianism (1894), Reminiseces of Justice Ranade (1901), Indian based essay in German Language. He died on 25 February 1910.

(http://www.banglapedia.org/HT/C_0165.htm)
Сомнений в том, что это тот человек, о котором писал Фехнер - нет никаких. Сомнения могут быть только в том, того ли человека вспомнил Фехнер. С другой стороны, это объясняет, почему один из портретов Кут-Хуми написан, по его словам, какой-то немецкой художницей.
Синнет переписывался с доктором философии, закончившим университет в Цюрихе и два года, перед возвращением в Индию, преподававшим индийские языки в Санкт-Петербургском университете? Это звучит, как нонсенс. Но не меньший нонсенс, замечание Фехнера, что Нишиканта Чаттопадхъяя, бенгальский брамин, прочитал в Лейпциге лекцию о буддизме. Был, согласно биографии, исключен из Лейпцигского университета за атеизм, написал книгу о зороастризме, и под конец жизни принял ислам. Фантастическая карьера для человека с "фамилией" Чаттопадхъяя, кто бы он ни был.
surya вне форума  
Показать ответы на данное сообщение Ответить с цитированием Вверх